Developing as an Authentic Leader
Authenticity is the foundation of great leadership. In this course, we look inward at the core of leading others, and yourself: you. We initiate the life-long process of deepening self-awareness, the cornerstone of emotional intelligence and a strong predictor of job performance. This means getting clear on who you are as a leader, where you’re going, and what supports and hinders you from getting there. We add those pieces together to craft a leadership vision unique to you. Backed by decades of research in psychology and organizational behavior, we’ll introduce foundational tools and mindsets that enable you to build a more aligned, purposeful, successful career (and life).
Course taught by expert instructors
Moshe Ovadia, PhD
Executive Coach, Instructor at Stanford University
Dr. Moshe Ovadia is an executive coach to conscious leaders and a global expert on how to grow remarkable leaders and organizations. Moshe’s two-decade career spans managing complex global consulting teams at Monitor Deloitte; leading the redesign of Learning & Development at Bridgewater Associates (a Deliberately Developmental Organization); and scaling multiple paradigm-shifting startups, most recently in web3. For over a decade, Moshe has facilitated “Interpersonal Dynamics” (OB374), the iconic course at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business that builds emotional intelligence. Moshe is also a long-time practitioner of meditation and has traveled the world (particularly South Asia) to understand human consciousness. Moshe holds an MBA, MA in Sociology, and PhD studying Organizational Behavior from Stanford University, and a BA magna cum laude in Biology from Harvard University.
Learn and apply skills with real-world projects.
Those who consider themselves to be leaders, and are ready to take leadership over their own career and life.
Dedication and enthusiasm for developing your skills
Willingness to reflect on yourself and your team
Openness to giving and receiving feedback
Commitment to confidentiality
Try these prep courses first
- How to approach professional development
- Emotional intelligence and how it predicts leadership success
- Principles of authentic leadership
- Practices for cultivating self-awareness
- How to define your personal values & lead with integrity
- The importance of purpose & how to define your own
- How to align values & purpose with your job
- Writing your purpose statement
- What are your strengths, & how to build a strengths-based career
- How to define and lead from your Zone of Genius (vs. Zone of Competence)
- Goal setting and how to align goals with bigger purpose
- Growth mindset and the ability to evolve
- How to work with (or work around) skill/developmental gaps
- How to continue learning and growing through authenticity over your career
- Taking your learnings and bringing them with you
Work on projects that bring your learning to life.
Made to be directly applicable in your work.
Live access to experts
Sessions and Q&As with our expert instructors, along with real-world projects.
Network & community
Core reviews a study groups. Share experiences and learn alongside a global network of professionals.
Support & accountability
We have a system in place to make sure you complete the course, and to help nudge you along the way.
Get reimbursed by your company
More than half of learners get their Courses and Memberships reimbursed by their company.
Hundreds of companies have dedicated L&D and education budgets that have covered the costs.