We’ve joined forces with the Linux Foundation to train 50,000 professionals over the next two years through a new learning path that prepares you for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam. The curriculum includes three instructor-led courses, the first of which is absolutely free. Here's what you can expect from each course:
- DevOps Crash Course (enrollment now open for the June 12 cohort! See details below): Get introduced to the core principles of DevOps and learn about key technologies used in modern software development and deployment.
- Docker and Container Fundamentals: Understand how containers provide a powerful platform for running and managing applications.
- Kubernetes: Managing Containers at Scale: Learn the ins and outs of Kubernetes and how to deploy a standalone or multi-tier application.
Kubernetes provides a platform for automating many of the tasks that are critical to DevOps, such as continuous deployment, scaling, and monitoring. “Kubernetes is important for any organization to improve efficiency, reduce downtime, deliver higher quality software, and ultimately provide a better end user experience,” explains Chris Aniszczyk, CTO of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Thanks to the explosive growth of digital and cloud native projects, Kubernetes has seen massive adoption in recent years..DevOps professionals with Kubernetes expertise are in high demand, making this an excellent time for you to upgrade your skills.
Why Learn With CoRise?
We at CoRise believe our instructors are virtually unmatched when it comes to industry experience and subject expertise. This course path is no exception. The top-notch talent who will be guiding your learning includes:
- Sourabh Bajaj – CoRise’s very own co-founder and CTO: Sourabh’s background includes several engineering roles at Google Brain, working on data at Coursera, and implementing ML infrastructure at Neeva.
- Jamie Duncan – GCP & App Transformation Customer Engineer for Google and the author of OpenShift In Action: Jamie’s focus centers on the fundamental aspects of Kubernetes as a strategic tool to solve operational challenges.
- Gari Singh – Product Manager for Google Cloud at Google: Gari has over 23 years of experience in all aspects of product delivery including architecture, development, product and cloud delivery, product management, technical sales, and consulting.
And if that’s not enough, each course in this path is designed to be interactive and immersive, leveraging best-in-class technologies and providing you with the opportunity to:
- Work on projects led by industry experts
- Attend live and recorded weekly instructor-led sessions
- Interact with instructors
- Obtain personalized, AI-driven support
Are There Any Prerequisites?
We recommend that prospective students have at least some experience with command lines and containers. And while programming experience isn’t strictly required, it’s strongly recommended so you can hit the ground running with these concepts and tasks.
If you’re interested in gaining some experience prior to enrolling, review the Linux Foundation’s free training catalog. You can find more information about the Linux Foundation’s 14 professional certifications, including the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), here.
Ready to Enroll?
Enrollment is now open for DevOps Crash Course, the free first course in our series, which starts on June 12th and runs for two weeks. You can sign up at https://corise.com/course/devops-crash-course.
Enrollment for the two follow-up courses in this path will open soon. Each follow-up course costs $400 to access individually; or you can receive access to any of our 40 (and counting!) hands-on, high-impact courses with a $1,000 CoRise annual subscription.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from the best and take your DevOps career to new heights. Enroll today and get ready to conquer the Kubernetes world!